Friday, March 10, 2006

 

Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Stay tuned for more.

Comments:
Congrats on your win against Cesar.

You are a true champion and ambassador for the sport. Thanks!
 
CAN'T WAIT TO READ YOUR COMMENTS ON YOUR FANTASTIC WIN! CONGRATULATIONS! I GUESS YOU WERE REALLY, REALLY READY! YOUR TRAINING AND TALENT PROVED SUPERIOR AGAIN.

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE OPENING OF YOUR SCHOOL, AS WELL. IT WILL BE ANOTHER HOME FOR QUALITY MARTIAL ARTISTS HERE IN SAN JOSE.
 
Man Frank I was standing outside all night trying to get in =\ No luck but I read about your victory online. I'm definately considering leaving my camp to go to your school. Glad to see you back in action, try to have your next fight around here again, please??? I swear I'll get tickets in advance this time, dammit.
 
Frank...
I came to see you and Sean crush your opponents, Sean didnt get to fight, but I was more than impressed by your victory, (WOW),
I expected nothing less from you, you are a true champion. I am a friend of your student Sean, and I look forward to meeting you and training with the best in the world, -You, Congrads on your win!
Until we meet, keep up the hard work, Mario
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?